Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fireplace + massage oil + chocolates + candles + nice music + maybe some bubbly = a good date right?

I think Valentine’s Day is a great day to kick off our “find interesting ways to date your spouse at home” challenge.

Tonight after the kids are tucked in bed I plan to break open the box of assorted chocolates that Mr. Wonderful (that makes me Mrs. Wonderful right?) bought for V-Day and light a few candles. I think we are going to shoot for a massage exchange this evening. I’m thinking….fireplace…(we’re blessed with one in the bedroom, so no surprises for the kids…or us ) chocolate…maybe I can create a romantic Pandora station for the stereo. I wish I had some Champagne…maybe I can come up with something fun to drink. Let’s see…I have the massage oil. It’s not the absorbing kind, but it’ll do.

I think I’m ready. I’ll let you know how we end up rating this date. Off to get some ideas for the radio station…

No comments:

Post a Comment